HOW TO APPLY
Follow our simple 4-step process below.
Submit our application form, along with the requested documents.
Meet our Head of Admissions to discuss your internship preferences and address any questions about the program.
Our committee will review your application and notify your acceptance.
If accepted, please confirm your participation within 7 days.
*Please include ALL work experience both related and unrelated to your area of interest
- Please include a short description for pieces or projects.
- For Design students, please include either: 8+ individual work pieces (i.e. logo, banner) OR 4+ full projects (Branding, UI/UX, Visual Identity, etc).
- For post production students, please include a showreel of your work or 4+ projects (films, edits, animation).
Two references (whom we may contact)
1. Personal Essay (required)
A. Please describe any previous experience in or related to the creative industry and what you have gained.
B. What are your career aspirations and how can this program help you achieve them?
C. Describe your ideal internship placement and the skills you hope to develop.
2. Ambassador Scholarship Essay (optional)
A. What creative work (painting, sculpture, poem, musical composition, film, performance, design) has most influenced your life and the way that you view the world? Why?
B. If you are awarded the Ambassador Scholarship, what are your ideas to promote the program to other students and friends?
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our application requirements email@example.com.